I PHONE 11 PRO MAX REVIEW - NEW FEATURES WATCH OUT



 hi everyone .iPhone 11 pro max has been my main device over the past couple of weeksI've used it every single day all day long and I've really been enjoying usingit compared to the XS Max but I wanted to go over the good and the badthere are some great things about it and there's a couple bad things and not asmany as maybe last year but there are a few so let's go over those now the firstthing you need to know is that the iPhone 11 pro and the 

11 Pro max areidentical in every single way except for the screen size of five point eight for6.5 inches and also the battery capacity the iPhone 11 pro max has a very largebattery in it and it will last a little bit longer than the 11pro now the firstgood thing is the display the display is incredibly bright it's 800 nits averagebrightness and then will peak out at 1200 nits if you're trying to watch anHDR movie for example the display looks incredible it's a nice and vibrant it'ssuper color accurate and it's easy to see in sunlight you'll see I have thiswallpaper that's actually very dark in some areas and light and others and Ican still see it fine in bright sunlight so that's a really great thing on thisnew phone is it's just super bright it's brighter than the XS Max not by a tonbut it is brighter now something people ask me about all the time is PWM orpulse width modulation and PWM is the way an OLED display controls brightnessand Apple is using that here but they've increased the rate fast enough where itdoesn't bother my eyes anymore so it's at about 290 Hertz it's flickering fastenough that it seemingly doesn't bother me at all like previous generations ofApple's o LEDs I actually have a hard time looking at them it causes me to benauseated and gives me headaches so this year it doesn't do that I'm happy toreport that and that's definitely a positive for me the next positive thingfor me is build quality the build quality on this phone seems better to meit's stainless steel around the outside edge but also there's no sharp edgeslike there was on the tennis Maxx 


for me this was a sharp lip right here so itwas really sharp around the edges and overall it just didn't feel built aswell as the iPhone X for example so this year we're back to very highquality I know some people didn't have that issue but I did on a coupledifferent phones so it's much better this year and they've always beenhigh-quality but this just feels even better now the phone is constructed ofglass which it's been that way since the iPhone 8 and this year it's got a mattefinish on the back and I actually find this to be a good thing and the reason Isay that is it's less slippery if you're not using a case I think it's great forme I know some people think it's more slippery I actually find it to be lessslippery so the front is the same the back is less slippery for me if you'renot using a case of course if you're using a case it's going to be evenbetter the next positive thing for me is battery life battery life is easilythree to four hours better on the  than it was on my XS Maxwith regular software if I'm not using betas it's definitely an incredible jumpwhen it comes to battery and that's thanks to a much larger battery so we'reseeing that not only due to the new chipset inside but also the batteryitself and that leads me over to the new a 13 Bionic that's another 

majorpositive it's incredibly fast the a 13 Bionic is just super fast all of thetime there's no issues as far as scrolling frame rates are super smoothas you can see here and because this video is in 4k 60 I think you canappreciate just the smoothness and the speed overall now a lot of people ask mehow reception is on the new phones and I'm happy to report it's much better forme than the XS Max now the tennis max reception wise was okay for me but thisis a big leap especially with speeds and also Wi-Fi speeds now that it supportsWi-Fi 6 so I'm happy to report that next year we'll probably see Qualcomm modemsor some variants in sample bought Intel pant patents this time around but we'restuck with Intel phones in this particular generation now other than themajor positive of battery life we also have incredible cameras this year andthese cameras are so good I've been using them for video in fact I'm usingthem for the entire video while shooting this so right now the forward facingcamera is what I'm recording with and the rest of the video is recorded withthe rear facing camera of the pros so they're just incredible cameras butlet's take a closer look at some of the features and see what the photos looklike now the cameras this year is what really makes this phone stand out Applehas done a terrific job of making them incredibly good so you'll see 

iPhone 11 Pro Max (256GB) Full Specifications
Brand                 Apple
Price in India                      ₹93,900

I'mzoomed out using the ultra line I can go to 1x or 2x back out and the 1x and 2xare stabilized and they're incredibly stable when walking and I'll show youthat in a moment but if we go back out to the ultra wide it's actually so widethat if I slide my finger up from the bottom it's in the frame even thoughit's not near the lens so it's an incredibly wide shot and looks reallygood if you're trying to capture a ton of information when you're in the Photosapp it's really interesting because it's stitching together the ultra wide andthe 1x camera so if i zoom in you'll see now it's stitching together the 2x andthe 1x camera zoom back out to ultra wide then it stops going over the actualframe so it's kind of an interesting way to see what you can see in other lensesif you want to zoom in and out it is a little bit difficult to frame though soif you want to change that hit this little arrow here and now we haveoptions for things like 16:9 so I want to go one X to 16:9 now I can see thewhole thing and it makes it a little bit easier to frame when you're goingbetween 4:3 16:9 maybe for a thumbnail on YouTube and then you 

have some otheroptions here with filters and time lapse and flash as well Apple this year has really improvedstabilization so you'll see I'm at 1x just walking down a trail and it seemsto be very very stable it can zoom into 2x and it's still pretty stable it'sgonna get a little more wobbly but back out to 1x and then if I switch to ultrawide the stabilization shuts off so now I'm at ultra wide and because it's sucha wide shot you don't really need a stabilized lens it's pretty stableoverall now when you're in an environment that's dark enough a littleicon will show up on the iPhone and this indicates the new night mode and Applehas added this to the new iPhones so that you can capture more light andprocess better photos when it's dark out and you could still use the flash herebut night mode you can activate it when the icon shows up otherwise there's noway to activate it manually but it just shows up as it gets darker up and thenyou have some options for exposure times or your aperture so depending on ifyou're holding it by hand or if it's on a tripod this time will vary based onmotion it's sensing 

FEATURES OF IPHONE 11 PRO MAX 

using it using its sensors now let's take a look at a verydark environment and I'll show you what this can actually do now we're in a darkenvironment and there's almost no ambient light and the iPhone actuallyknows that it's dark and also knows that it's on a tripod so it allows us to turnthe capture time up to 30 seconds for maximum exposure so let's go ahead andhit the button to record the photo and you'll see it's very dark and as itstarts to gather light it starts to expose on the iPhone screen itself andthis is really interesting to watch and the maximum time is 30 seconds and it'spretty amazing the results you can get because it will get details that I can'tsee for example you'll see there's a small white box there that's actually aniPhone box but I can't see that with my Lutton with my eyes without any lightson so I can't make out any detail on it I just know there's a faint shadow thatlooks like a box in the background and so I can't see it with my own eyes let'sgo ahead and take a closer look at it so there is the photo that it actuallywas able to capture it was able to capture the word iPhone and I can't seethat word at all in this particular environment even with these screens onthere's not enough light for me to see it I can only see that LED that's rightthere and that's about it there's not a wholelot of light in this room it's pretty amazing what it can do and this is notthe ideal situation but this gives you an idea of what it can do now here's theexact same background I haven't moved anything but this is what it looked likebefore I turned off the lights off so you'll see it did a pretty good job 

of capturing and overall take a look at a couple other photos that were capturedat night now Apple has finally included a fastcharger in the box with the phone this is an 18 watt fast charger similar tothat of the iPad pro it's USB c2 lightning and will charge the phoneabout 50% in 30 minutes now the last positive is the speakers the speakersare really good on this phone you've got the forward facing speaker on the topand then the down firing speaker on the bottom and combined they have a reallynice sound it's a wider sound as Apple calls it and it's just better overallit's really really loud and I'm glad they've just made it better and better Ididn't think you could get much louder than the XS Max but these definitelyfeel louder to me now let's move on to the bad or the negative things aboutthis phone and the first thing is they've removed 3d touch now I know alot of you are not going to be bothered by that but if you are familiar withusing 3d touch and like to use it they've removed the way it works it'snow a long press or haptic touch and while that doesn't bother me too muchit is a little bit slower and it's just not as nice it feels like they'veremoved a feature although they have added battery life because they wereable to make the display thinner and probably it's for future design sinceit's hard to implement that pressure layer underneathnow the next bad thing is the price the price continues to start at $1,000 andgoes all the way to about $1,500 in the United States that can be much higheroverseas and it's a problem for a lot of people now of course there's the iPhone11 which is a good option for most people but if you want that betterdisplay and that ultra wide camera along with the telephoto lensyou'll have to opt for at least $1000 plus and or at least wait another yearuntil they come down in price so that's going to be a big negative for a lot ofpeople and finally while this may or may not be a negative for some peoplethey're probably going to redesign this phone next year many people areexpecting a full redesign with possibly a smaller notch maybe even a largerbattery or similar size battery and then maybe even an iPhone 4 type style so ifyou want the latest and greatest you may want to wait until next yearyou have a XS Max or a X because the full redesign seems to be a three yearcycle and this is the third iteration of this phone so that may be a problem foryou otherwise I highly recommend it so that's it for the good and bad of theiPhone 11 pro and

 pro max let me know what you think about it in the commentsbelow I still recommend it to anyone looking for an upgrade if you love theiPhone ecosystem or iOS ecosystem it's only going to get better from here onout with deep fusion coming to the cameras later with 13.2 or it may be outby the time you're watching this it just gets better and better and less buggyover time as far as updates are concerned but let me know yourexperience with it in the comments below and if you're picking one up or maybeyou're going to hold off until next  

Post a Comment

0 Comments